Two JSA projects are currently underway in Chapel Hill's Franklin-Rosemary Historic District.
Above: The historic Collier Cobb Residence, circa 1894, at 517 E. Franklin is a renovation and addition. It is currently under construction with anticipated completion by the end of fall. We're happy to be working with Carrboro based Custom Carpentry Group as the General Contractor.
Below: The historic Lawson House is a large Shingle Style bungalow and has among the most remaining original architectural details of any turn of the century house in Chapel Hill. It is located at 604 E. Franklin and is believed to have been constructed in the late 1800's. We are anticipating a late summer start of construction and are grateful to be working with Leon Meyers of Build Sense.